Buildings are not closed systems: they overheat in the summer, leak heat in winter, tax HVAC systems year round, challenge maintenance and repair crews, and add to energy bills. What if sun control window film was applied to all the glass and windows in a building? What would result?
With the right sun control window film application, building managers, owners, and proprietors can see dramatically improved energy efficiency, better occupant comfort, and an amazing exterior aesthetic—just to name a few.
Join this exclusive webinar to learn how sun control window films are changing the game in the following ways:
● Spend less money on heating and cooling throughout the entire year
● Improve the overall comfort of building tenants and occupants
● Protect property and furnishing from the damaging rays of the sun
● Enhance the appearance and aesthetic of your building with different decorative designs and motifs
● Understand the basics of solar control window film materials and applications
● Describe the benefits of various types of solar control window films
● Identify the value of solar control window films for commercial, retail, and residential building applications
● Understand the CSI specifications for solar control window films
From Our Partner:
Founding Partner, NGS Films and Graphics